Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Anything goes Thursday #2 - My flat ass rules


Here's an oldie but goodie from Nashville days.

Circling back to Day 6 - State your flat-ass rules and stick to them . . .

Beth (aka 'Ba') gave me her ten at the bottom of the above post. And here's what I came up with for mine:


My flat ass rules (2020)

Succeed at home first
Seek and merit divine help
Seek wise counsel
Build and use a challenge network
Listen to my spouse (woman's intuition)
Live substantially below our income
Have courage and strength at work
Be kind and compassionate to others
Learn something new every day
Forgive and let go