Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

WPW - Emily and Kathryn M. Ireland


Good morning Lucy,

How goes your second semester, sophomore year? Hee! 

I stumbled upon the above note from Coach Workman to Emily after her Senior Year at SCAD. It warmed my heart, so Emily is WPW today!

Also, as I work through my Facebook Account Plan, I am listening to Sally's suggested podcast with Kathryn M. Ireland
"On this episode, Ireland spoke with host Dennis Scully about the role that serendipity has played in her career, how she turned the recession into an opportunity, and why being an interior designer is a lifestyle as much as it is a profession."
I wonder how serendipity will continue to work in the career and life of all three of my girls?

Love you,

Dad