Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Sunday, May 15, 2022

It's official: Emily & Kyle are engaged





We have known Kyle for nearly five years, and we love the young man. Kyle and I had a chance to 'talk' about marriage and Emily recently, and he said everything a father would want to hear. The day we had our 'talk,' we played golf at Austin CC, and I asked a bunch of my best buddies to provide quotes about marriage and life that I could share with Kyle. I typed each quote by hand on my Grandfathers's Royal and shared it with Kyle on each tee box throughout the round, just as I had done for Taylor before he asked me to marry Sally.