Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Churn: churnOn Top Ten: Action oriented, unique ways to c...

Sally,

Can you believe this is your final Fit as a Fiddle Friday of your Freshman year? I heard you are taking your mentor to the movie tonight and having a hard time saying good-bye. I am sure you have been a wonderful influence on her young life.

Getting ready to meet with my friend Brittany Hoeft about my churnOn Team Coaching idea.

Stay tuned,

Dad 

The Churn: churnOn Top Ten: Action oriented, unique ways to c...: "This week we have focused on how being 'unique' is a key characteristic of a champion sales person. One way to be unique is to have commun..."