Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Churn: Urgency - Even when urgency may not be present

Sally,

There is something really fun (and important) about this next characteristic of the true sales genius: urgency. Remember, we are all sales people in one way or the other, so these posts are important to you as you transition into year two of college. I have been thinking about a book study for the two of us this summer. I am leaning towards Guy Kawasaki's new book Enchantment, that I wrote about yesterday. What do you think?

Stay whole,

Dad

The Churn: Urgency - Even when urgency may not be present: "Be urgent!: Transitioning now to the final building block of my ELU Squared pyramid. Over the past five weeks, we have looked at five of..."