Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Churn: Seeds of Greatness

Sally,

It is great to have you home. I know I seem distracted, because I am . . . trying to figure out this job situation. I thought I would use some material from 'Nuggets with Dad' on 'The Churn' over the next ten days or so. Let's get away for coffee and a chat very soon, or how about Yoga at noon tomorrow, followed by lunch?

I love you,

Dad 

The Churn: Seeds of Greatness: "Westlake captures 2011 state title Congratulations Coach Chuck Nowland, Asst. Coach Lane Grigg, and our Westlake Chaps Girls Golf Tea..."