Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Churn: Commentary from Strategic Positioning

Sally,

I made a change to my Facebook page this weekend that will be interesting to follow, and I may need your help with some feedback, thoughts, and testing. I converted my personal page to a 'fan' page or a 'business' page, so that I can separate my personal Facebook posts from my churnOn Facebook posts. I now need to setup a new 'personal' page and (I believe) reach out and 'friend' my family and close friends. 

I was hoping to change the name of my new business page to something like 'G. Page Singletary - author and coach' but it will not let me do that? All of my Facebook friends, instantly became fans of my business page and you can look and see how I am setting it up to be all about my book and my website, and thus not about family stuff. Any thoughts on what I should call my new personal page? I might call it G. Page Singletary Jr. – as mom just said to me last night that I should use 'Jr.' more often?

As to my churnOn essay this morning, have you taken Meyers Briggs or any of the other test mentioned in the post? This summer, I want you to take the Birkman Profile and let my friends at Strategic Positioning break it down for you.

Make it a great Monday,

Dad

The Churn: Commentary from Strategic Positioning: "Strategic Positioning: Before we move on to the U's – be unique (and extra-ordinary) and apply urgency (even when urgency may not be p..."