Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, March 2, 2020

MIAGM - Everybody Writes

Lucy,

Great to hear about your weekend at Laity Lodge and the 'big person' job for the summer! You are prepared and God has a plan.

I started a new book, Everybody Writes, this morning. At first glance, it seems quite good. I learned about the book from a colleague whom I recently connected with from our Montreal office, Marc Sauro. Marc has moved from a technical sales role to a product marketing role. Marc's LinkedIn profile is well done and I especially like his personal about.me/markbsauro website.

Notice how he uses social media to promote his work and some thought-leadership, with links from the about.me site to other sites like Instagram, Medium, and Twitter. Plus a site called 'Pocket' that looks cool for curating content.  I also like the branding of his name 'marcbsauro'. Very cool and something I would like to do with my gPageSingletary brand!

Take a look and continue to think about how you best create your professional and personal brand online. And check out Everybody Writes when you need a new book.

Make it a Great Monday,

Dad