Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday Nugget - I like this take on Covid-19; plus common sense Spring Break advice

Lucy,

Your mom shared this with me yesterday, and I think it is worth the read. Dr. Jill Grimes, Is It Time to Panic Over COVID19? 

Her short point/counterpoint approach discusses many of the things we have all been wondering about as it relates to the virus. Also, click through to Beyond CORONA…Spring Break Advice. I am grateful you and your friends are grounded and in-line with this common-sense approach to alcohol. But it does not hurt to read and re-read these things!

Love you Lu - Dad