Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Stay whole on WPW and use LinkedIn

Lucy,

Yesterday I forwarded you (through LinkedIn messenger) a nice post from Dr. Elizabeth Hausler and Build Change. I thought your sisters would enjoy it as well. Build Change has retrofitted 24,000 homes in Nepal over the last five years!

As for me, I brushed off an old article titled A Simpler Time: Self-reflection on The Future of Making. Check out the video at the bottom of the article to learn all about your Granddaddy's work in the peanut business. The first nugget-reader to tell me what the three sizes of peanuts are, after the nuts are separated by the 'sizing screens' wins a prize.

Love,

Dad