Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Stay Whole Tuesday - Light bulbs


Lucy,

My friend Jim Blanchard recently gifted me with a copy of Richard Rohr's book: Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life

The above quote from the preface seems to fit for me these days. I feel a lot of anxiety and uncertainty about things and I keep telling myself, 'Just keep the light bulb screwed in buddy - you got this!' I know others feel this same way. 

I sure appreciate how well you are doing living back home with the parentals. I know it is not always easy and certainly not what you thought you would be doing. 

Thanks for being such an amazing young woman! 

Stay whole,

Dad