Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, April 1, 2022

Happy 30th Sally Singletary Wilkinson

Taylor:

I have known Sal for one third of her life now, which has gone so quickly, and she has brought me immeasurable happiness. I have been so fortunate to have all 10 of those years. Every year gets better when I never thought it could, and in so many surprising ways. 

Sal has put out more positive energy in 30 years than most do in a lifetime. She has an incredible capacity for giving, always thinking first of others, and making everyone's lives fuller. I've witnessed this in her business. Especially when clients across the pond want as much of her time and energy as they can possibly get. She is going places!

Mom:

What an incredible boss and mentor you are! Who would have ever thought that I would live in London and crash Sally's world? You are patient, kind, motivating, and incredibly talented. I have learned so much about your career in 6 months and am excited to see how Sally Wilkinson Design continues to grow and flourish. 

Sally, you are an incredible daughter. You have also learned the skill of blooming where you are planted. You have made fantastic new friends in London to add to your special group in Atlanta. You and Taylor are an amazing couple. You truly shine as a daughter, wife, entrepreneur, sister, and friend.

Emily:

I love Sally’s sense of self and exquisite taste. Sally has always known who she is and what she likes. She is a true influence for everyone around her, and I love consulting her on all things. Sally is exceptionally talented and has worked so hard to build her brand. 

Sally is always a lady with a plan! She cares so much about everyone around her being happy and having a good time. Sally is always thoughtful and works as hard on weekend itineraries as she does on her design floor plans.

Lucy:

I love how Sally is crushing her new business!! She is so driven and hardworking. Being 8 years behind her is such a privilege because I get to be inspired by Sally daily! 

Sally is so fun!! She is constantly creating ways to bring us together in the most fun environments! (I can’t wait for JB 2023!!!). She's the glue that keeps us together and makes every time we are together so special! 

HAPPY 30TH, SALLY! I’m lucky to learn from all you do!! 

Kyle:

Thank you for being a strong, confident role model to Emily. I love how she looks up to you and confides in you in all things in her life. I can’t wait for the day you and Taylor officially join us in Austin. It will be so incredible to have you both nearby. 

I had such a fun day with you and Cathy in London when we went out to lunch. I love your love for fine dining and enjoying a fantastic meal. Can’t wait for the next time I visit London. I need to pick out another great lunch spot.

Trey:

I love how great of a big sister you are to Lucy! She always talks about how she looks up to both Emily and you and loves you so much. It is really sweet to watch the three of y’all be best friends! 

I love how kind and inviting you are. Obviously, it has been harder to get to know Taylor and you since we live so far apart, but you both have been really good to me in the short time we have been together, and I really appreciate the effort you both have put in trying to get to know me! And also for helping me with gift ideas when I do not know what to get Lucy! Excited to see you soon! 

Dad:

You continue to amaze and inspire your father. I love how you keep growing both personally and professionally. What you are doing with your business is amazing. And it is not an accident. You put yourself out of your comfort zone time-and-time again, and that is how you grow. From internships in NYC, to Nate Burkus in Chicago, and then to Betty Burgess in Atlanta. It all led to London and Sally Wilkinson Design. The sky is the limit!

Thanks for being such a strong role model to your sisters and your friends. And thanks for being such a great wife to Taylor. You two belong together and it is fun to watch the way your world is full of joy, laughter, and prosperity. Keep it going!

Other Birthday Nuggets for Sally:

29 - Happy Birthday London Sally

28 - WPW #2 and our #1 birthday gal: Happy Birthday Sally!

27 - Happy Birthday Sal Pal

26 - Sally Singletary Wilkinson - Happy Birthday

25 - Happy Birthday Sally Singletary

24 - Happy Birthday Sally Singletary

23 - Sally's 23rd - two word affirmations

22 - Happy Birthday Sally Singletary

21 - No Fooling Around - Sally Singletary is 21!

20 - Happy Birthday Sally!