Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Fit as a Fiddle Friday - To thine ownself be true - 16.5

Sally,

Kaputa says, "that many people short change themselves when it comes to targeting their own different ideas and the benefits to their target markets. They are too busy working hard, but that is not the same as working smart." When you don't differentiate yourself, people will not have a reason to choose you. I am repeating myself from a previous post, but I like using you as a sounding board.
My differential is that I am a salesman who leads and inspires others to reach their goals. I have a passion for the education market, both K-12 and post-secondary education, where I have successfully launched three unique businesses. I have also learned that part of what sets me apart as a businessman is that I am a rare combination of my two grandfathers. Let me explain. I call my grandfathers the peddler and the preacher.
And my story goes on from there . . . Can't wait to see what your story becomes!

Stay fit,

Dad