Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stay Whole Tuesday - Commit - 16.2

Continuing with Chapter One of You Are a Brand!, one of the key messages is that we must 'commit'! You must take an active role, not a passive role, in defining who you are and your future. This requires some work. It also requires both sides of the brain. The left-brain is more analytical and fact-based, as well as planning. What are the facts? What skills do I have? What experience do I have? How can I get more experience in areas that I enjoy? The right-brain is more intuitive and creative. The right-brain is where you develop your visual identity (your packaging) and your verbal identity (your self-brand messages).

Stay whole,

Dad