Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big day tomorrow

Hey you, 

How's your Thursday? Ricky and I had a great meeting with my friend Flip Flippen this morning. Flip is doing a lot of work for a company called Compass Learning, which is an Austin-based technology company in the education space. Compass has a job opening at the moment that is right up my ally and would be a really good job. Eric Loeffel is the CEO. Did you know Eric's son, who was on the football team? Curtis? Flip promised me he would put in a good word with Eric. 

I love you, 

Dad 

P.S. Happy Birthday tomorrow!  

The Churn: Just some good churning: "churnOn logo: This week, thus far, we have blogged about taking initiative and responsibility, the word 'afflatus' and the very engaging ..."