Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Churn: churnOn language from John Morton

Hey Sally, How goes your day. I have been working hard on a sales pitch I am making at 4 p.m. to help Forefront Austin nail their business proposition. Check out www.forefrontaustin.com to learn more about this interesting start-up. Also, had an amazing meeting this morning with a gentleman who teaches at St. Edwards in the MBA program. He teaches in their Digital Media area and he asked me to speak to his class as a guest lecturer on entrepreneurship and selling. I think that will be fun! Great quote from John Morton on The Churn today. I love you, Dad The Churn: churnOn language from John Morton: "Back at you: 'One way to look at what is going on is we are continually being exercised in our growth and learning and so we are constan..."