Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Churn: Churn - Oscillation is the key to happiness and su...

Sally, How are things back in Athens? I hope spring break was a success and that you are taking care of yourself in every way. We are glad to have Emily back from Mexico. Mom and I had a nice trip to Houston, where I completed my outline for the rewrite of 'Releasing the Churn' and also made some nice progress on my 'call to action' for the website and the blog. This week, I will begin to layout the website so that it answers the question, What is churnOn.com? Any thoughts? Make it a great Monday, Dad The Churn: Churn - Oscillation is the key to happiness and su...: "If it's not butter yet: This is the sixth and final post in my series The Four C's that launched churnOn.com and this blog; as well as an..."