Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Churn: Meeting DeLoss Dodds

Day before your birthday girl, We are having a lot of fun with Ricky in town. I have had him scheduled in several interesting business meetings. I just got back from Balfour (where I used to work) and we talked to my old boss about the sports business. What do you think of my churnOn.com logo, which you can see on the home page of my website? There is a smaller version on the other website pages of the logo in a circle. Women power, Dad The Churn: Meeting DeLoss Dodds: "UT Disch Falk Field: Last night, I had the privilege of meeting and spending a few minutes with University of Texas Athletic Director, De..."