Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Churn: Stand by you

Sally, I hope you are having a nice Tuesday. I really like my blog post on 'The Churn' today, because it celebrates our wonderful friend Margot Ritchie and her non-profit AFPYC.com. I hope you will share the post with your friends on Facebook and take a few minutes to look at how well Margot is doing with the non-profit. I will try to get those pictures out to you, but it will be a few days, as I have to figure out how to get them off of my old phone. I am now an iPhone dude. Stay whole, Dad The Churn: Stand by you: "AFPYC.com: 'This song says . . . no matter who you are, no matter where you go in your life, at some point you are going to need somebody..."