Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Churn: Look for work, not a job

Sally, Been running hard today from meeting to meeting and all going great. I celebrated my friend John Fees in my post this morning on The Churn. He immediately 'tweeted' the post to his social network, so got some nice publicity in my sweet spot (education and technology.) When you are home this weekend, I can't wait to show you all of the cool companies that I am talking to at the CEO level. Stay whole, Dad The Churn: Look for work, not a job: "Inspired by John Fees: A paradigm shift that works, when looking for work! That is my friend John Fees, a talented entrepreneur and str..."