Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Churn: Alternative Universe

Sally, Can't wait to see you tomorrow! I wrote a take on an interesting piece about alternative universes this morning. I also sent Bradley J. Moore (the writer) an email and asked him for his advice. Here is what I asked: "You have a Senior Vice President of Sales title and seem to balance that with a passion for writing about work and spirituality. I search for a Senior Vice President of Sales title and share the same writing passion. What can I learn from you about how to succeed in both areas, without inappropriately mixing the two?" Women power, Dad The Churn: Alternative Universe: "The final plate on the resume: For a guy with ten license plates on his resume, this from Bradley J. Moore really hit home. Very funny an..."