Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Woman Power: Lucy May, She's Going Places


Lucy,

I am super proud of all my daughters and my wife. Sally's interior design business is doing great, and Mom is passing her internship trial with top scores. Emily continues to crush it at YETI and interviews this week for possible junior legacy membership at Austin CC.

But today, I am thinking about you and the incredible person you have become. I know the universe will open up to you in ways you have not even imagined.

Here's a fun post from October 2020 with a little ditty I wrote for you. I've added a second verse below.

Woman Power Wednesday: A junior on a mission and the Autodesk Foundation 

She's a junior on a mission
Youngest gal with a vision
She's going places
Making spaces
For amazing things
To happen
Spirits not dampened
Seat belts fastened
She's going places!

Time flies
Cream-of-crops rise
Senior on a mission
Foot on the ignition
Always kind
Still willing to grind
Touching all the bases
She's going places!

Much love,

Dad