Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fit as a Fiddle Friday - For I know the plans I have for you - 19.5

Sally,
In my Friday morning Rudy's 360 Bible Study, I shared my plans to create the Website, www.churnOn.com and I showed my buddies my visual layout for the Website and Blog. They liked it and they cheered me onward. My friend Jerry Ellis found some scripture for the occasion and it is from Jeremiah 29: 11-13.
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Stay fit,
Dad