Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Colloquial Thursday - Rub shoulders with a celebrity - 21.4

In building my personal brand, I have been thinking about this idea of how to become a little bit famous? One way Kaputa discusses is to rub shoulders with a celebrity. I have collected a few photos that I think can help. I have a great picture presenting an Ohio State Official Ring to two time Heisman Trophy winner Archie Griffen. I have a picture with Fuzzy Zeller and another (if I can find it) with Martina Navratilova, where she is presenting me with a trophy after winning a tennis tournament in Aspen. She is such a cool lady. I have a picture of Uncle Charlie hanging out with Michael Jordan at Pine Valley Golf Club and a picture of your mom with Shaq at the Final Four in 1991. Just showing these pictures on my Website might help give me a little boost in visibility and credibility. What do you think?