Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fit as a Fiddle Friday - Angels - 24.5

Sally,

I had a fun meeting with my Rudy's 360 boys this morning. One of my life tenets is that we all need to gather with friends on a regular (ritualistic) basis and share about things that really matter. In other words, for dad it is important that I meet my boys at Rudy's every Friday morning and talk a little football, but also talk about our spirituality and our struggles. It just seems to help make the days and weeks better and more rich.

Anyway, we are reading a book called 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper. He is a minister in Houston, who was in a horrific auto accident in 1989 and basically died. Cousin Cindy Fuller recommended the book to me last summer, and your mom and I are both reading it on her new Nook. I wanted to experience reading on a Nook in preparation for the books I plan to publish via epub.

At breakfast, we discussed angels. Do you believe in angels?

Stay fit,

Dad