Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stay Whole Tuesday - Staying whole - 23.2

Sally,
A lot going on for dad as you know. I had a wonderful Valentines dinner with your mom and am looking forward to teaching her how to use her new 'Nook' reader. She loves to read and I think this is going to be wonderful. It will also help us better understand how ePublishing works, so that my upcoming new release of Releasing the Churn will be formatted effectively. And then mom and I plan to begin writing '100 things for girls' as a second ePub project.
I just did my 52nd yoga class is 57 days, and the yoga practice continues to help me create and bring things to completion. I took a one-on-one yesterday and brought a head stand into my practice! Mom gave me two passes to something called 'Austin Hiking Yoga' for v-day and I am excited to maybe get a photo opportunity on the green belt.
Today, I am continuing my steps towards hard-launch of Website, with the social networking ecosystem now in place. I want to make a few simple tweaks to the site (at the Apple store this morning) and then start rolling with emails to over 500 family, friends, and professional contacts throughout the week.
How did the speech turn out? Did you use the story behind the swoosh?
Stay whole,
Dad
P.S. I am experimenting with some paragraph spacing issues in blogger, so forgive me if this post looks a little funky.