Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stay Whole Tuesday - churnOn.com go live today - 22.2

Sally,
Thank you so much for the sweet phone call last night about www.churnOn.com. It was wonderful to hear the enthusiasm in your voice. Today I will be doing a little more fine tuning, working on a couple of additional podcast that will be added to the site later this week, releasing my first 'The Churn' blog post, and then heading to the Apple store at 4 p.m. for some time with the geniuses. At that point, the plan is to move the site over to my GoDaddy hosting service. I believe it takes a few hours for everything to work its magic in Internet land and then (if all goes well) the site will be official and the url will work with out the extra stuff that you see now. I will also begin using my new email address: gpage.singletary@churnOn.com later today, once I set it up.
Tomorrow I begin walking the floor of a trade show that is in Austin called TCEA. That is the show that you walked with me last year. My plan is to look for interesting companies (and decision makers) and to introduce myself with my 'churnOn' business card hoping that they will visit churnOn.com in order to get to know me better. I will also soon begin my site rollout by emailing friends, family and professional contacts, letting the world know that I am prayerfully searching for the next 'right-fit' professional opportunity.
Stay tuned . . .
Stay whole,
Dad