Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Colloquial Thursday - Today is the day - 23.4

Sally,

churnOn.com is officially declared a launch as of yesterday, and today is the day to let the world know what I have created. How about this for Colloquial Thursday: "Today is the day to stake your claim?" That was originally from Shakespeare, and then used extensively during the gold rush era, meaning today is the day to make your destiny. I like that!

My plans for hard launching the Website are to rollout in a series of emails to over 500 family, friends, and business associates. I will be asking all to visit the site, take a look at what I have created, sign up to receive an 'advance' free copy of my eBook (Releasing the Churn) and sign up to follow my Blog on Blogger. I will also be asking everyone to share the site with anyone whom they know that might be helpful in my 'opportunity' search for my next business venture. I am targeting educational technology and/or small technology companies with a product ready for launch. 

Here is how you could help me. Post something on your Facebook about dad's site and ask your friends to take a look. You could also ask your friends to sign up to follow my Blog, as your generation is much quicker to the punch then my friends will be. I need Blog followers, in order to get other Bloggers and Twitter-people to spread the word that the site and blog are open for churning. Also, for specific friends, it would be great if you would ask them to forward my site url to their parents. For example, I would love it if Alexandra would forward to her folks. I know you have other friends who have parents who are successful in their businesses and have lots of strong connections.

I really appreciate your help on this!

Until Fit as a Fiddle Friday,

Dad