Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stay Whole Tuesday - Building on momentum - 24.2

Sally,

I am starting to really gain some momentum on my 'web and social activation strategies'. Yesterday I spent some time getting everything organized and into a visual format that will help me stay on course. I have created stickies on my Mac that are color coded into the following categories: six month goals (i.e. where I want to be by June 30, 2011), favorite known opportunities to pray about, specific strategy for all social media (blogger, facebook, linkedIn, twitter, youTube), specific lists of key contacts for networking, and a schedule of blog posts for 'The Churn' blog. I am also printing these lists out and posting on bulletin board strips at my desk. Both of these visual steps will help me stay focused and working on the highest priority items that will move me towards my goals.

Stay whole,

Dad