Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Make it a great Monday - churnOn.com - 23.1

Sally,

How was your trip? Sounded great from what mom told me. Things are rockin' and rollin' for me. I will be 'hard launching' churnOn.com this week, with email blast to over 500 friends, family and professional contacts. Check out the post that I just published this morning. On the Website, it says that I published at 3 a.m., but that is a time zone problem inside of goDaddy or MobileMe, the hosting services for my Website. I will figure that out at the Apple store this morning with my new best friends. Take care of yourself this week and know that I love you!

Make it a great,

Dad

The Churn: The Four C's that launched churnOn.com: "Create, Complete, Connect, and Churn Many of my Carolina friends remember Dean Smith's famous 'Four Corners' offense. Before the shot clock ..."