Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

One more anniversary post

Okay, so I know this anniversary celebration is going on for a while, but after 30 years we deserve it. It looks like the Jekyll Island Club thought our 'then and now' shots were fun. They posted this yesterday. And I have added one more at the bottom here. Shortly after mom zinged that garter into the crowd, we headed to the US Virgin Islands and kicked off our marriage in style! I can't seem to find any pictures from the honeymoon, but I remember your mom had a hard time keeping herself properly clothed. TMI! I'll get back to some goal setting stuff soon enough . . . Stay whole Lucy May and call me sometime.

First dance September 17, 1988 | Jekyll Island Club

Let's get out of here soon! Honeymoon!

The Stairs at Jekyll Island Club