Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Stay Whole Tuesday - Another throw back

Hey Lucy,

It was great to see you yesterday! You look amazing. I can tell you are taking care of yourself, getting rest and exercise. My favorite part of brunch was listening to you describe your classes and the interesting differences in your professor who is Buddhist and your professor who is Christian. That is what makes college so special. The world gets a lot bigger, doesn't it? 

Let's stay with the 'throw back' theme and check in on Sally's first Stay Whole Tuesday, September 10, 2010.

I feel like you probably know my favorite sentence by heart?

“When you engage in a work that taps your talent and fuels your passion -- that rises out of a great need in the world that you feel drawn by conscience to meet -- therein lies your voice, your calling, your soul's code.”


When looking around for other 'Stay Whole' material from past Nuggets, I stumbled into this classic post, titled Sally - no more wisdom teeth

So only fair that I post a little video from Lucy's wisdom teeth extraction this summer. You are so pretty!

Stay whole Goose,

Dad