Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Churn: Are you successfully osscillating your energy?

Sally,

I had a meeting this morning with a young woman whom I think you would really like. She is recently our of UT, where she majored in business. She works for The Princeton Review. I am hoping she will be in one of my small groups, where I am formulating a plan to facilitate a group of young professionals through a self-branding/self-awareness program. I want to time it where you can participate in one of the groups this summer.

Stay fit,

Dad 

The Churn: Are you successfully osscillating your energy?: "How is your energy meter reading? This week we have been talking about the number one characteristic of a champion sales person: energy m..."