Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Churn: Love what you do and know it well

Sally,

I know last night was an interesting one. I am glad you are safe and my heart goes out to the people in Alabama. Lucy just came up to my office because the tornadoes are scary stuff and so are the wild fires we are having here in Texas. We talked about 'fear' and how it is okay to be scared.

I love you,

Dad 

The Churn: Love what you do and know it well: "Are you in your sweet spot?: I believe the champion sales professional truly loves their job. They love the product they sell and the co..."