Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Churn: Finding the true voice of enthusiasm

Hey Sally,

I had a meeting this morning with a guy named Thom Singer, who has written several books on self-branding and networking. One book that caught my eye is titled, Some Assembly Required: A Networking Guide for Graduates. I think it might be a good one to go along with my 'churnOn Team Coaching' concept. What do you think?

Over on 'The Churn' I concluded my week of posts on the subject of enthusiasm. I thought it turned out well.

We miss you!

Stay fit,

Dad

The Churn: Finding the true voice of enthusiasm: "In our last post, we looked at three (of four) obstacles we all encounter when trying to find our personal calling. Coehlo (The Alchemist)..."