Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Churn: Likability: The 10,000 Hour Rule

Sally,

I made a slight change to the header description in your blog today. It no longer says, 'a good morning message' since I often need to publish later in the day. I am thinking about changing it further, to reflect my goal of continuing to write to you during the summer months as well. Can you handle that?

I like today's topic about Malcolm Gladwell's book Outliers and the 10,000 hour rule. I hope this summer that we can explore my business library and pick one or two business books to study together. What do you think? How could the 10,000 rule be applied to something in your life?

By-the-way, I just talked to my friend Brittany Hoeft about my idea of getting five young professionals together for a series of 'self-branding' meetings this summer. Are you in? I think you will love the group, as I believe it will include some amazing talent.

Make it a great Monday,

Dad

The Churn: Likability: The 10,000 Hour Rule: "Go Chaps Golf - natural sales talent in the making : Last week we focused on the third (of six) Characteristics of the Champion Sales Pr..."