Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stay Whole Tuesday - sorry I missed your call

Sally,

I saw you called earlier today and tried to call you back. Mom said you had some good news from your adviser? I have been back at Lions Municipal all day watching Westlake Golf. We qualified two teams for Regionals and Emily had another nice round today, only slightly marred by one high number. She shot an 84, after taking a nine on number 16 when her ball was lodged between two trees. Otherwise, two amazing days of golf and we are very proud of how hard she has worked this year and how she is such a great teammate and leader. Reminds me of her older sister and all those lessons learned through Hyline!

Lucy still fighting off some kind of crud, but hopefully she will be back in action tomorrow. I put $300 in your account last night, so make that last through the month. I will be writing about 'energy' the rest of the week on 'The Churn' so send me your thoughts? What is more important, managing your time or managing your energy?

Stay whole,

Dad