Search Nuggets

Featured Post

Paul Graham: The Top Idea in Your Mind (Do you have attention sinks?)

Hey girls and guys,  I found the space to dive into another powerful essay from Paul Graham. Please find 15 minutes to read and think about ...

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Churn: We are oscillatory beings

Sally,


Mom told me you were in complete agreement with my special Sunday Nugget about reentry? Glad to know we are on the same wavelength. Speaking of wavelength, I hope you enjoy today's message over on The Churn. I decided to stick with energy management for one more day, because of it's importance. Tomorrow I will begin discussing the second characteristic of successful sales people: enthusiasm. I have selected a passage from The Alchemist, where Coelho talks of understanding "the language of enthusiasm."


No flatlining and make it an absolutely great Monday,


Dad

The Churn: We are oscillatory beings: "Are you flat lining life? I want to spend one more day on the importance of energy oscillation, before moving on to the second characteri..."